Welcome to the University of South Australia (UniSA)
We are a progressive, globally connected university with award-winning teachers, world class research and state-of-the-art technology. Consistently awarded five stars for excellence*, UniSA is young and innovative.
Our programs are designed in partnership with industry, giving you the chance to gain real-world experience as well as the confidence and skills to graduate workplace ready.
Our campuses are equipped with the latest facilities including modern lecture theatres, libraries, workshops, laboratories and areas that simulate real work environments. At UniSA, you will step into a vibrant campus culture with events, entertainment, sports, clubs, volunteering opportunities and more – it’s a great way to get involved and build lasting friendships along the way.
We also provide a full range of support services including academic and personal counselling, social support services, common rooms, prayer rooms and security officers so we can help you be your best.
Some of our highlights:
- Ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education (THE) 2018 and QS World University Rankings 2017/18.
- Awarded five stars for research, teaching, employability, internationalisation, facilities, social responsibility and inclusiveness – 2017 QS Star Ratings
- Ranked in the Top 50 Universities Under 50 in both QS 2017 and THE World Rankings 2017
- Highest ranking university in South Australia in the graduate outcome category of ‘Overall Employment’ – Good Universities Guide 2017
- 97% of UniSA’s research is rated as world class – 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Top 10 university in Australia and Australia’s youngest university in the World Top 250 in the THE World University Rankings 2018
- Top 10 in Australia for Teaching in THE World University Rankings 2016/17
- Top 5 in Australia for living and accommodation costs, technology, IT Helpdesk and Campus Central (Student Services) – 2016 International Student Barometer
All of this takes place in the city of Adelaide – one of Australia’s best kept secrets and ranked in the top five of the world’s most liveable cities in the 2016 Economist Intelligence Unit’s liveability survey. Adelaide is a city which is affordable, accessible, scenic and festive – the perfect study destination.
Read our blog to find out what our international students think about studying at UniSA and living in Adelaide.
CRICOS Provider Number 00121B
*2017 QS Star Ratings