Home country: Japan
Study area: Health Science
My name is Haruka Ishimoto (April if that’s hard for you – and yes I was born in April). I am currently studying in the Bachelor of Health Sciences, third year.
- Japanese, born and raised in Cambodia
- Shy – but once you get to know me…. That’s for you to find out.
- Food lover – LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate, coffee, brownies, cheesecakes and just FOOD
- A traveller – I’ve been everywhere in Southeast Asia
- Drawer! I draw cartoon (more of anime kind) for fun
- Adelaide’s Beaches: https://unisablog.com/2016/02/19/adelaides-beaches/
- Activities On Campus: https://unisablog.com/2015/10/08/activities-on-campus/